jobs in Portsmouth PO1
You refined by:
Kitchen Assistant (undo)
- An understanding of what amazing guest service looks like.
- Passionate about working in hospitality.
- Taking PRIDE in maintaining highest standards of cleanliness…
£7.70 - £9.20 an hour
- Friendly and able to build both team and guest rapport.
- We are looking for kitchen assistants who are ready for that next step in the kitchen and are ready to…
£9.28 an hour
- Note: Your employment is subject to the receipt of two satisfactory job references plus an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) background check.
£8.21 an hour
- Church Farm Care Home in East Wittering, Chichester, PO20 8PT.
- Recognition schemes including personal bests and annual National Care Home Awards.
The Wilverley Association
£8.00 - £8.50 an hour
- You will receive ongoing training, level 2 basic food hygiene qualification if needed, 28 days holiday including bank holidays, double pay on Christmas Day,…
£8.24 an hour
- The Kitchen Assistant support all catering functions within the Cinnamon home and, alongside the Head Chef and other catering staff ensures that all kitchen…
£8.21 an hour
- Ideally, you’ll have some kitchen experience, but what’s for certain is that you’ll have either an NVQ2 in Catering or Food Preparation or the willingness to…
Staff Now Ltd
- Assist with the preparation of meals, drinks and snacks for residents within the guidelines given by the Registered Care Home Manager and the Cook.
- Kitchen assistant, help chef with food preparation and general cleaning duties experience not essential.
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract.
- No Experience required just a hard working attitude and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- 25% off food and drink in all 5 of our venues.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.