jobs in Portrush
You refined by:
- Supporting the Store Leadership team to open and close the Store.
- Being passionate about O2s products, services and brand and understanding what we offer as a…
£18,065 a year
- Formal Care / Support may include caring at home, where the carer is in receipt of Carers' Allowance.
- QCF/NVQ 2 Health and Social Care or equivalent.
- Work in all areas of the store as needed, including the sales floors, to offer fast and friendly service.
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support…
£7.70 an hour
- These duties will mainly include answering telephone calls from the public, dealing with a high volume of calls being put through to the main call centre.
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
- Our teams spend their time on the shop floor so an enjoyment of interacting with customers and natural selling skills are crucial to the role.
£12.50 an hour
- Ability to actively listen and relate to children, young people and adults in an empathetic manner, valuing their views, experience and recognise their…
£8.90 an hour
- The post holder will be responsible for receiving and processing all non emergency calls throughout Northern Ireland.
- It is based in L/Derry hospital.
£7.83 - £8.49 an hour
- English Language or 2 Years Admin/Clerical Experience.
- Qualification (only for secretarial posts).
- At least one year experience working in office environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.