jobs in Pontypool
Age Connects Torfaen
- From 2 – 16 hours per week.
- We use clients cleaning products and vacuum cleaner etc.
- We are looking for reliable domestic cleaners throughout the Torfaen area.
£33,799 a year
- Supporting children and young people to access education, training and employment ( contributing to the reduction in the number of children and young people who…
£9 - £17 an hour
- This can be in the form of further in-house training, paid qualifications and other specialist training courses that may arise.
£19,171 a year
- Working within the corporate Communications team, the Printer will support the wider team in producing high quality printed materials for the council and other…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£26,999 - £30,507 a year
- The Education Welfare Service provides support to children, families and schools and is committed to supporting all statutory school aged children in maximising…
- Maintains qualification in assigned areas, per facility policy, and completes training goals in a timely manner.
- Note: Subject to local agreements.
Now hiring at Clarence St,…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.