jobs in Pontypool
£29,235 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£39,760 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£29,071 a year
- Answering queries from customers and departments on ad-hoc analyses or standard outputs; helping customers make best use of our statistics.
£22,391 - £25,401 a year
- We offer 2 weeks statutory paternity leave.
- Up to 3 days Paid leave for volunteering opportunities.
- Carrying out user research activities from recruiting…
£22,800 a year
- Experience of working with children, young people and their families providing 1-1 and family work in the community.
- How Action for Children works.
- All of this great news means that we are looking for a number of Machine Operators to join us on a full time basis, this role will see you working 3 different…
£19,171 a year
- The postholder will provide support to the small but very busy Finance Administration team.
- An opportunity has arisen for an Administrative assistant to work in…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- Duties will involve providing high-level administration support to a number of Consultants in Public Health, which will include diary management, arranging…
£26,999 - £30,507 a year
- The post is based at the Civic Centre, Newport and will report directly to the Principal Commissioning Officer.
- Grade 7, SCP 23 - 27 £26,999 - £30,507.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.