jobs in Pontyclun
You refined by:
£19,988 a year
- You will be dealing with enquiries from our applicants and with the maintenance of the housing waiting list as well as general administration for the Team.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- 2 X 2 PERMANENT POSTS.
- We are looking to fill 2 x permanent vacancies and 1 x fixed term vacancy until 31 March 2020.
- Closing date: 4th December 2019.
£8.38 an hour
- Providing friendly, considerate customer service (and really getting to know customers).
- 10% discounts on all food products, including 20% on own brand at…
£13.97 an hour
- What happens when you combine an innovative curriculum with first-class teaching skills and an absolute focus on meeting the individual needs of young adults…
£9.35 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to £9.35 per hour benefits.
- LET’S HAMMER OUT THE DETAIL.
£8.75 an hour
- Confidence to communicate and interact with colleagues, management and customers.
- This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail,…
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
£9.25 an hour
- The drive and ideas to help improve store sales.
- Please note, you have to be aged 18 to take on this role, as it involves authorising age-related sales.
£59,476 - £64,885 a year
- Reporting directly to the Chief Officer whose portfolio includes Transport, Waste, Environment, Regeneration, Planning, Libraries and Skills, you will be the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.