jobs in Pontyclun
You refined by:
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- The postholder will be responsible for liaising with NHS Wales Informatics Service stakeholders, Senior NHS Managers, Clinical Staff, Trust Directorate and…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- We provide administrative recruitment support to Health Board managers and applicants using electronic systems as well as providing advice and guidance where…
£17,900 a year
- IT literacy, administration experience, a professional and sensitive telephone manner and experience of working in a customer service environment are essential.
- The entire store team benefits from your commitment to providing the best care for customers.
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and…
- The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for picking customer orders and must ensure they regularly check invoiced items leave the branch in a timely manner.
- Drives top line store sales and growth by personally selling to customers.
- The Sales Associate drives sales growth by personally selling deep and across all…
- Drives store sales and growth by personally selling to customers.
- Driving top line store sales results and growing the business through action and productivity.
- A) Driving licence and own vehicle is desirable but not essential.
- Residential supported housing projects, including direct access hostels, emergency night…
- Ensure customers and visitors receive an immediate welcome.
- Will have a professional telephone manner and excellent customer facing skills.
£52,306 - £60,983 a year
- If you are an ambitious finance professional, able to manage complex financial issues, whilst able to effectively engage and communicate with groups of staff…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.