jobs in Pontyclun
You refined by:
£15,056 a year
- As a Domestic Assistant with Leonard Cheshire you will carry out general cleaning duties to ensure the cleanliness of our residential care home.
£9.30 an hour
- This will include but not limited to filing, secretarial duties, answering phones, dealing with internal and external inquires, data inputting.
£19,619 a year
- Please note, applications are being considered as they are submitted so early applications are encouraged.
- Linden House provides a space for individuals to work…
- You spend the majority of your time interacting with customers and responding to their requests and queries, capturing and analysing these on the appropriate…
£33,797 - £40,322 a year
- A new role for the Open University in Wales, the Policy Officer Learning and Teaching) will play a key role in supporting the Assistant Director for Student…
£18,948 a year
- To be a brilliant customer advisor, you’ll need to have:
- Free BT Broadband and discounts on BT products such as BT Mobile and BT TV.
- Again and again and again.
£8.79 an hour
At The Food Warehouse we like to do things differently. We are a fair and ethical retailer, who believe in investing in our people and making a difference.…
- As part of a new structure when we move to Central Square, the Planning, Booking and Scheduling team will sit within BBC Wales Operations, managing the…
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and…
- The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for picking customer orders and must ensure they regularly check invoiced items leave the branch in a timely manner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.