jobs in Pontyclun
£17,188 - £17,574 a year
- Dealing with customers face to face and via the telephone.
- You must have held a full driving licence for a minimum of 12 months.
- Could this be the role for me?
- Pharmacy Assistant (NVQ2 Qualified Pharmacy Dispenser).
- Opportunity to gain an NVQ 2/3 qualification.
- Store Support Colleagues – (Trainee Pharmacy Assistant /…
- You spend time on the sales floor, meeting first-time and current business customers and learning their needs.
- You’re fluent in the local language.
£19,314 - £19,646 a year
- You will be answering telephone calls, dealing with booking requests for use of the Centre’s facilities as well assisting in production of statistical…
£55,871 - £65,097 a year
- The post holder will be responsible for the management of the FSA’s local authority partnership function and for ensuring FSA communications with local…
- The Sales Ledger part of the role will involve basic debt control and recovery and also the processing and allocation of warranty credits and manufacturer bonus…
£18,695 a year
- Essentially, you'll be inspiring your fitness and sales teams to be the best they can be, hit sales targets and keep each and every customer happy.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the Bank’s full range of products & services to enable you to connect your customers with other colleagues who can…
Welsh Assembly Government Communication Centre Hom...
£29,850 - £36,500 a year
- Proficiency and experience in creating prototypes by hand coding and with design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Invision, and Axure.
- Collate, write up and review survey results and mapping target notes and review to identify appropriate recommendations.
- MW IMDM Cardiff Indirect (894031) G5.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.