jobs in Pontyclun
£18,500 a year
- We are looking for 2 Working Capital Admin Assistants and these roles would be based in Cardiff office and reporting to the Working Capital Controller.
£52,306 - £60,983 a year
- However, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidate is available to take up the post as…
- To apply, you should have experience in manual handling, and a good knowledge of safe working practices, it is also desirable that you hold a Forklift Licence.
- Structured induction plan, including 2 days at our Store Support Centre in Nottingham.
- The role of an Optical Assistant offers more responsibility and…
£8.31 an hour
- You must be able to maintain a clean and safe workstation, working in a manner that promotes good health and safety practices -.
- Free hot drinks on site -.
- Pharmacy Assistant (NVQ2 Qualified Pharmacy Dispenser).
- Opportunity to gain an NVQ 2/3 qualification.
- Store Support Colleagues – (Trainee Pharmacy Assistant /…
- You spend time on the sales floor, meeting first-time and current business customers and learning their needs.
- You’re fluent in the local language.
- Due to the nature of our business you will be required to work a shift pattern based on a 7 day week to support our retailers and customers within the hours of…
£16,649 a year
- This is an integral part of the store team and you will play your part in providing an inspirational and enjoyable experience for our customers.
- Be ACA or CTA qualified.
- Review executive summary relating to the return/tax accounting assignment and produced by the preparer and deal with client queries in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.