jobs in Pontyclun
- Delivery of medication to Well customers from store.
- The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent…
£9 an hour
As a Kiosk Team Member here at YO! you have a real passion for outstanding guest service and strive to give every guest the best experience possible! Teamwork…
- One minute you will be unloading supplier deliveries, the next picking orders or maybe serving customers on the trade counter.
- What we are looking for?
- Using your initiative to engage customers in other areas of the store to consider how we can help them achieve their ambitions.
- This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places.
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE LATE NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORKING.
£20,137 - £21,157 a year
- You will deal with customer enquiries and undertake key administrative duties to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Centre.
- This is a full time permanent position of 38.75 hours per week, working alternate weekends and will also be expected to be a keyholder.
£8.21 an hour
- Energetic and vibrant, ideally with previous experience in similar roles, the best candidates will have a natural gift for hospitality and be genuinely excited…
Julian Hodge Bank
- All calls should be handled so that our customers feel that you were easy to deal with.
- Transfer incoming telephone calls appropriately or providing information…
- You spend time on the sales floor, meeting first-time and current business customers and learning their needs.
- You’re fluent in the local language.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.