You refined by:
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
£9.59 an hour
- The Warehouse Operative is part of the operational team which has responsibility for movement and storage of goods to, from and within the site warehouse.
£14,250 a year
- You must currently hold documentation that gives you the legal right to work in the UK full time from (mid to late) September 2020 in order to be eligible for…
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and…
- The team will work collaboratively across the NSPCC to develop a strategic NSPCC presence in the public eye, creating a strong media platform for the NSPCC to…
£10.55 an hour
- Moving and sorting packages in a busy warehouse environment.
- You can do what’s needed quickly and accurately too, paying close attention to detail and picking…
- Picking customers online orders accurately so they receive the products they requested.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and…
£22,750 a year
- Communicating with our customers through a variety of different mediums, based on our customers needs;
- Proactively spotting patterns in the frustrations or…
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and…
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.