jobs in Pontyclun
- General departmental administration tasks, including but not limited to: answering the telephone and dealing with queries/taking messages;
- Provide telephone support and deal with client queries in the solicitor’s absence.
- Office Assistant / Administrator – National UK Law Firm.
- Probate Legal Support Assistant – Cardiff Outskirts.
- You will be working alongside a respected Wills and Probate Managers, initially providing assistance on the…
- Our client, a national leading law firm based in Central Cardiff is looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their busy marketing team.
- Proactively dealing with client queries via email or telephone.
- General administrative duties including filing, scanning and photocopying.
- Access to a wide variety of recruitment tools and licences.
- You’ll also work closely with our professional, experienced consultants.
- The life as a consultant:
- A truly dedicated, strong, committed individual with at least 1 year of demonstrated experience in a debt recovery setting.
- What we are looking for.
- Our Client, a leading financial adviser, based Cardiff is seeking to appoint a Mortgage and Protection Administrator to join their growing team.
- Deal with incoming calls from clients, estate agents and solicitors.
- The successful candidate must have at least 6 months experience in Conveyancing and enjoy…
- Supporting the Bids Manager in collating content from lawyers, including regular follow-up calls to ensure submission deadlines are met.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.