jobs in Pontardawe
- Answer the telephone in a polite and professional manner and deal with any telephone enquiries efficiently.
- Covering the reception area, maintaining a priority…
£25,801 - £29,636 a year
- You may apply online, download an application pack or contact the HR Recruitment Team by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone (01639) 686837 quoting the…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- We are recruiting a Project Officer to play an important role in supporting delivery of the programme.
- The NDR will provide improved analytics capability and…
£8.50 an hour
- You could be keeping our stock room in tip-top shape, serving customers on our collection counters, or providing assistance on the shop floor.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Previous experience in a similar role together with a current Food Safety Level 2 Award would be desirable.
- English and/or Welsh speakers are equally welcome to…
£22,218 - £24,773 a year
- You will interact with external customers, third parties and internal colleagues on a daily basis either face to face or via telephone ensuring excellent…
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while…
£25,200 - £26,911 a year
- The successful candidate will need to obtain a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure check For further details or to apply online please access www.nptcgroup.ac.uk…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- You will possess strong organisational and communication skills, have experience of working within a fast-paced environment in a similar role and will be…
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.