jobs in Pontardawe
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
- Use your talent to guide and motivate each member of the store team to drive sales in store.
- Work with the Store Manager to set the daily sales and KPI target…
£10,835 a year
- Have a full, clean driving licence to travel and cover work allocated on the rota (Support at Home roles only).
- Part time, 20 hours per week - Days.
£8.21 - £9.50 an hour
- Set and communicate clear goals to the team, striving to consistently exceed sales targets, setting team members clear sales targets for every shift.
- To be a successful Support Worker, experience of working in the care sector is not essential as we will provide all the training needed to achieve a Care…
- We are looking for team leader to join us to work with a fantastic team who deliver excellent care to service users living with Dementia .*.
£8.55 an hour
- Under new ownership, we want to bring back the baked potato to our loyal customers and we can’t do that without you!
- What’s in it for you?*.
- Working in a supportive manner that empowers the service user to live their life in their chose manner.
- To ensure that the team have time for the service user…
The Bryn Owain
- We are currently looking for a Front of house Team Leader/Supervisor to be able to help us drive sales and service in the day to day running of the business.
We have removed 25 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new jobs in Pontardawe
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.