jobs in Pontardawe
You refined by:
£8.21 an hour
- From providing a first-class shopping experience at major retail and leisure establishments, to maintaining critical factory facilities for well-known…
- This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled…
£6,830 a year
- You may come into regular contact with customers so it’s important that you are able to assist them if needed.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
£9 an hour
- Neath Port Talbot Council is totally committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to…
- Trelales Primary School is seeking to appoint a cleaner to work between 3pm and 6pm, Monday to Friday term time.
- 15 hours per week - Term Time.
- We are currently looking to recruit a Cleaner for a soft services FM contract we hold with Welsh Water.
- Security of the cleaning store.
- What are we looking for?
£8.21 an hour
- You will be responsible for the general cleaning of the offices, the reception, the kitchen and the toilet areas.
- Monday 30th September - 9am to 12pm.
KAL Cleaning Services
- The applicant must have own transport.
- We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our expanding cleaning division.
- To ensure that good Health and Safety procedures are enforced at all times for the protection of you, other staff and customers.
GS ASSOCIATES LTD
£10 an hour
- GS Associates are looking for a Cleaning Operative to join our team in a prestigious retail outlet in Swansea.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.