jobs in Plymouth PL1
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
£17,932 - £22,257 a year
- Receive and distribute information and communications in an appropriate manner, e.g. telephone, paper, e-mail.
- Access to learning and development.
- Infinite incentives and rewards for team members including all expenses paid trips to Rio de Janeiro and Cuba.
- With Las Iguanas you'll get:
- You will find our wonderful retail teams have one thing in common, whether they be Sales Assistants, Supervisors, Assistant Managers or Managers, they work as a…
£7.70 - £8.21 an hour
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on key promotions and offers, maximising all selling opportunities.
- Format of BusinessPost Office Store.
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
£17,682 - £19,612 a year
- Based in the Charles Seale-Hayne Library (CSHL), we are responsible for the delivery of a comprehensive Library and IT enquiry service, providing first and…
- Hourly rate plus tips, paid break, meal on shift, 50% friends and family discount, flexible shifts, access to learning & development and access to…
- Then we want you to join our community of like-minded social media users who want to get paid for sharing what they love.
- WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out housekeeping activities.
- Your day will be varied, from delivering service with a smile at the till to engaging with customers to help them find their ideal products.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.