jobs in Park Royal
You refined by:
Room Leader (undo)
£11.06 - £11.40 an hour
- At least 2 years’ experience in an Early Years setting and experience in leadership.
- Access to LEYF social events; New Year’s Awards ceremony, Annual Conference…
£19,000 a year
- The successful candidate must undergo an enhanced DBS check, must provide at least 2 satisfactory references and all other checks required by Ofsted.
- Working with your team to administer all activities within the room, innovating and challenging children.
- Relevant Early Years qualification, level 3 or above.
Sussex and London Nursery Recruitment
£20,500 a year
- Must have experience leading a team and planning from the EYFS.
- Room Leader for the ages 2-5 is required for an established nursery in Mortlake.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- You must be NVQ level 3 qualified or equivalent.
- A qualified nursery professional responsible for the day to day running of an allocated area or room within the…
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- Main requirements:- • To lead forest school sessions at any of the company required locations • To ensure that safeguarding and health and safety procedures are…
Purple Willows Nursery & Preschool
- Ensure all children in the two year old room receive progress checks as laid out in the Early Years Foundation Stage and that these are shared with parents in…
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- Description We are looking for a passionate and friendly Room Leader to join the Pre School room of a beautiful nursery near Brentford.
£19,500 - £23,000 a year
- As Nursery Room Leader, you will lead the day to day running of the room, ensuring that all children are cared for in a warm, safe and stimulating environment.
£22,500 - £24,500 a year
- We are looking for a L3 Qualified Childcare Nursery Room Leader to manage our practitioners and assistants.
- Work with other agencies including area SENCOs, EYFS…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.