jobs in Park Royal
£9 - £10 an hour
- You will show willingness to learn new skills, be an active team player with excellent communication skills.
- As the successful Kitchen Porter you will:
£10.75 an hour
- The sheer diversity of the role is what will appeal to you as you may be involved in tasks: Helping with deliveries,Taking responsibility for maintaining the…
- Ensure waste is removed and disposed of in the correct manner.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast paced team environment.
- What we are looking for:
£8.21 an hour
- You’ll have a friendly, outgoing personality.
- You’ll enjoy working in a close-knit team.
- For this role, personality and potential are more important than skills…
- Social events and team activities (bowling, quiz nights, netball teams and more).
- Restaurant Team of the Year, Ham Yard Hotel at the Hotel Cateys 2017.
£9 an hour
- Staff discount on food and drinks in all restaurants.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness across the kitchen.
- Live and Breathe the RK Values.
- Ensuring that the effective quality of services are provided to the standard of the client, customers and company.
- In brief, he or she will be responsible for:
- You'll help to label and store deliveries correctly.
- Fantastic training + opportunities to progress.
- A free meal on every shift + 30% discount in all wagamama…
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Clean all kitchen and service wares.
- Hourly rate plus tips, paid break, meal on shift, 50% friends and family discount, flexible shifts, access to learning & development and access to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.