jobs in Park Royal
- Conduct self in a courteous, helpful and professional manner as a representative of the GCO.
- Existing proficiency in Microsoft Office software products…
£75,000 a year
- Project management of frequent large events (office wide/regional/national), from planning stage, budgetary control, accounting for quality through to delivery…
£28,000 - £42,000 a year
- Act as gatekeeper for any requests, calls or meetings.
- Job Segment: Administrative Assistant, Secretary, Developer, Executive Assistant, Sharepoint,…
£30,000 a year
- Executive assistance for our CEO & CTO - managing calendars, organising business / personal meetings and travel logistics, helping with personal chores, taking…
- Responsible for managing a busy diary with many conflicting priorities – able to resolve clashes swiftly and troubleshoot or escalate where needed.
- Act as key liaison, responding to enquiries, with other departments and external parties on behalf of the Managing Partner.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Screens calls and visitors, and resolves inquiries.
- Completes billing and expense activities, manages supply orders and resolves associated issues on behalf of…
- You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions.
- You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to…
- Please note that, in line with the requirements of the UK Border Agency, non-EEA candidates may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced…
- You will act as the first point of contact for all queries to the Exec team, whilst maintaining key relationships with stakeholders such as the Chief Executive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.