jobs in Park Royal
You refined by:
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
- Replenishment of the shop floor.
- Part of your responsibilities will be….
- Following Health and Safety Policy.
£21,000 - £27,000 a year
- This comprises of a starting salary of £14,248 per annum; a London Weighting allowance for London City based employees; an hourly payment when you are flying;…
- As well as delivering exceptional customer service you will help the cinema to meet daily sales targets by recommending films and up-selling our premium seating…
£9.69 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- This means playing a central role working across our salesfloors and checkouts.
If you do not see any current postings that are a strong fit for your background and interests, please complete a general profile and upload your resume here…
£24,736 - £27,961 a year
- We are seeking individuals who are enthusiastic about supporting research, teaching and learning by delivering acquisitions services for the King's College…
£9.50 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to £9.50 per hour benefits.
- LET’S HAMMER OUT THE DETAIL.
Secret Intelligence Service
£33,800 - £42,700 a year
- Candidates who are successful at the half day assessment centre will then be invited to attend a two-day assessment centre, in London, which is the final stage…
- Our Store Colleagues are a bit like sales advisors.
- You will be responsible for the opening and closing of the store from time to time to assist with the smooth…
£25,000 a year
- Liaising with customers, external authorities and regulators, implement plans to prevent and manage criminal activity, including discouraging and preventing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.