jobs in Park Royal
- You will enjoy learning new things and listening to people, identifying their initial needs from a first telephone interaction.
- Does this role involve driving?
- You’ll be helping a person living with dementia to take part in their favourite activities or even try new ones; from joining a local club or going to the…
- There are lots of ways you can help make Memory Walk a great day for everyone involved; including marshalling, route marking, cheering walkers across the finish…
- As a Fundraising Representative, you would be engaging with our supporters, attending cheque presentations on behalf of Alzheimer’s Society, giving talks to a…
- Providing support with general office duties which may include filing, photocopying, making telephone calls where appropriate.
- Is this role for me?
- We are looking for a male, Arabic speaking volunteer who will be able to support a person living with dementia in Hammersmith and Fulham to attend their local…
- If you have any questions, or need more information about the role, please contact Sabina, Pippa and Robyn at email@example.com or telephone…
- Step 2: Opportunity Alerts: Complete Step 2 for optional sign up for information on future vacancies at the Society.
- What does the role involve?
- If you have any questions or need more information about this role please contact Bik-Kay Talbot, Volunteering Officer, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or…
- Step 3: Download and complete a registration form.
- Step 2: Opportunity Alerts: Optional sign up for information on future vacancies at the Society.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.