jobs in Park Royal
- Are happy to volunteer remotely, yet understand you are part of a team.
- Have good verbal communication and listening skills, especially face to face.
- As part of our application process, we invite all potential volunteers to an induction talk with their local Area Coordinator – a Research Network volunteer who…
- Side by Side volunteers provide agreed support to people with dementia which could include supporting a person with dementia to go to their local park, making a…
- Building relationships, or utilising your existing relationships, with local community groups to support them to understand the benefits of engaging with…
- Including marshalling, route marking, cheering walkers across the finish line, interacting with walkers, selling merchandise, helping to keep the site clean and…
- Volunteers under 18 should email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a youth volunteer registration form and parental consent form.
- Dementia cafés provide an opportunity for people with dementia, family members and carers to meet regularly and talk about living with dementia, in an informal…
- Telephone Support volunteers provide a key role in supporting Dementia Advisers to provide an effective support, information and signposting service working…
- Singing for the Brain uses singing to bring people together in a friendly and stimulating social environment.
- Download and complete a registration form.
- You’ll enable people affected by dementia to participate in a variety of meaningful activities in a social setting, from chatting and sharing memories to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.