jobs in Park Royal
- As a Mencap volunteer you will receive:
- Induction to the service and volunteer role.
- He would enjoy going out for some tea & cake, popping out to the local pub,…
- Our volunteers help others in many ways – such as teaching yoga, supporting young learners to achieve in their studies, or providing administration support.
- Looking for a fantastic volunteering opportunity?
- For more information about the role and an application form, please email:
London Borough of Hounslow
- Attend a mandatory, 2 day training course on 3 and 6 January, 09:30am - 5:00pm.
- Hounslow Adult and Community Education (HACE) is a provider of Talk English, a…
- Support our shops behind the scenes back of house, sorting donations, getting things ready for sale and making sure the shop is kept stocked and ready for our…
- Carrying out phone calls to support purchasing of food orders.
- Saturdays and Sundays from 9 am 2 pm.
- Support the team to create a menu plan with the feedback…
Doctors of the World UK
- In this volunteer role, you will enable Doctors of the World UK to maximise its influence and impact in the UK on health policy debates and practice by…
- > To collect feedback from families that attend the session.
- FOR FURTHER DETAILED INFORMATION ON THIS VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE.
- As part of our application process, we invite all potential volunteers to an induction talk with their local Area Coordinator – a Research Network volunteer who…
The Forward Trust
- The Administration Volunteer will support our Administration Officer and Team of Practitioners with:
- Would you like to give 1 to 2 days of your time to help a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.