- You will spend time with our chap by joining in with his favourite activities and visits will take place at his home.
- You will make 6 visits a year.
- A clean driving licence a caring and sympathetic nature are essential.
- This is an exciting Volunteering Opportunity for car owners to transport patients to…
- We are interested in receiving enquiries for this volunteer role from potential volunteers living in and around the Canterbury area.
- Working sensitively with unaccompanied and separated children in accordance with Red Cross internal guidance.
- Able to use emotional support skills in a calm and…
- Casual, 2 weeks notice for usually 2 hours work between 11am - 4pm.
- Facilitating communication between caseworkers and service users by providing interpretation…
Kent Recruitment Bureau
- Last year, Demelza was a lifeline to over 650 children, young people and families’ throughout Kent, South East London and East Sussex.
- As an Engagement Volunteer, you will have the chance to be part of a fantastic network of volunteers, helping to spread the message of the British Red Cross in…
- As part of its recruitment and selection process the British Red Cross undertakes PVG/DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checking of all individuals who…
- An inquisitive individual who is keen to learn more about our stock, our work and our customers - and how best to document these wonderful things!
- To assist and serve customers, providing a service of the highest standard.
- We ask our volunteers to complete an application form, provide two references and…
Be the first to see new jobs in Paddock Wood
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.