jobs in Pacific Quay
Early Years Scotland
£20,263 a year
- A full, current driving licence with own transport for business use and membership of PVG Scheme are required.
- Cost-free enriched home learning environments.
Easily apply to this job without a CV
£18,720 - £26,000 a year
- Be a Key Person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families.
- Working with children age 0-2years of age, assisting their learning and development by creating a stimulating environment that help our children to grow and…
£7.70 - £8.25 an hour
- We are looking for a fun, motived and enthusiastic team member to join us working with children aged 0-5 years old.
- The job includes the following benefits:
Cherry Tree Nursery
- Due to increasing numbers we are looking for a qualified practitioner in Early Education and Childcare for our 3-5 room.
Auchinbee Care Limited
- Hold relevant qualification SVQ 3, HNC or equivalent.
- Create an enabling environment for all children to learn through play which you can support.
- One year’s experience with children aged 0-5 is desirable but not essential.
- Administrative duties relating to the care of the children.
Little Daisies Nursery
- \* Hold an HNC or SVQ level 3 qualification in Early Education and Childcare or equivalent.
- \* Planning for children within a Keyworker group.
Innocence Nursery- Newton Mearns, Glasgow
- We are looking for 2 experienced, organised and enthusiastic Early Years Practitioner to join our nursery on a permanent basis.
- HNC in childcare or equivalent.
The Bumble Bee Nursery
- Applicants should hold a HNC, SVQ 3 in early years or equivalent qualification.
- Applicants should be confident in their role within a busy playroom caring and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.