jobs in Pacific Quay
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£20,196 a year
- Sportscotland institute of sport is currently looking for a Performance Administrator who will provide administrative support to the High Performance team…
£8.36 an hour
- Your role will be unique and you will get to interact with a variety of different people, both customers and our great teams, therefore a good level of…
- A consistent set of messages to better educate and inform our customers of the benefit of dealing with us digitally.
- What you can expect from us:
£20,813 - £23,537 a year
- Travelling to various locations throughout the UK – this will require stays away from home of up to two weeks at a time.
- Access to a learning resource centre.
- Technical Skills and Administration.
- 5.Although comprehensive the job description is not exhaustive and additional duties may be added according to the needs of…
- Retains a professional manner, reflects on difficult situations and stands back from people and remains unemotional in order to resolve problems.
£21,762 - £23,210 a year
- Children & Young Person Care Mentor – will be required to be registered with Scottish Social Services Council [SSSC] and have or attain within the registration…
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- Adhering to cash handling and security procedures.
- Clearly communicating within the store at all levels.
- Monitoring store standards and availability levels.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.