jobs in Pacific Quay
£24,406 a year
- To hold or be working towards an NVQ 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- It calls for determination, dedication and flexibility.
£9.40 an hour
- Pick and pack orders, with repetitive handling/lifting of sometimes heavy and large items.
- This role requires the manual handling of both small and large items…
- To apply, you should have experience in manual handling, and a good knowledge of safe working practices, it is also essential that you hold a Forklift Licence.
£30,704 a year
- Responsible for regular review of round costs against regional budgetary targets, creating regular and adhoc round reviews to assess RPH levels, round volume,…
£20,000 - £26,000 a year
- Please note you must have a full driving licence and use your own car for this role.
- As a Field Based Enforcement Officer for TV Licensing, your role will be to…
£29,119 a year
- As this post will require you to travel out with the College you should hold a full driving licence and be able to commit to flexible working hours which may…
£43,671 a year
- You will contribute to the delivery of a high quality educational learning support provision throughout the College by providing accurate and effective…
- Sales skills both in person and over the phone.
- You should also be willing to learn new skills in, or will already hold or have experience with the following:
£200 a day
- This will give you an opportunity to better understand our products before meeting our customers.
- We can offer our Carpenter/Joiner/Fitter regular long-term…
- You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.