jobs in Pacific Quay
£22,771 a year
- Our work means that you will need to understand and quickly absorb large amounts of complex information and explain it in ways that meet the needs of customers.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- And besides perfecting your craft, you’ll be serving customers with good vibes and a warm glow.
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
- As Receptionist you are the first and last person our guests see, you set the tone for the visit and you can ensure that everything has gone above and beyond…
- We are the only private hospital in Scotland with a level 3 intensive care unit (5 beds) and provide a wide range of treatments from routine investigations to…
£26,252 a year
- Ideally hold (or be working towards) an NVQ level 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- Checking inbound product against receipt documentation.
£17,730 - £19,370 a year
- This position is subject to the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme membership.
- Some Smartphones may not be compatible with Microsoft Word and as a…
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- At all times you are expected to act in a courteous and professional manner.
- This will include reception duties, data input, record management and general…
£29,759 - £34,087 a year
- Ability to deliver quality work in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Lead role in directing and providing high quality input to the development, scrutiny and…
- On hand to answer any questions or queries you’ll be more than happy to share your knowledge about one of our products or services as well as the local area and…
Be the first to see new jobs in Pacific Quay
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.