jobs in Pacific Quay
£18,414 - £20,460 a year
- Discounts on great financial products such as mortgages, loans and insurance.
- The ability to replace some benefits with cash.
- Crucially, you’re a team player.
- You’ll be quick to build a rapport with customers through listening and acknowledging their needs.
- The role of an Optical Assistant offers more responsibility…
Link Group Limited
- Full training is provided to process shared equity scheme applications and handle communications with customers, solicitors and Independent Financial Advisers.
- You will also work within the branch in a customer facing role, serving on the trade counter and dealing with customers over the telephone, providing customer…
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- The role of the membership sales advisor is to deliver all aspects of the company sales procedure.
- To generate membership sales through effective enquiry…
- Quite simply, you'll be working in our fast moving, high energy environment and we’re looking for a genuine smile plus an ability to connect with customers and…
- Activities include making children feel welcome, handing out balloons, looking after customers' specific needs, keeping high standards of cleanliness in the…
£9.00 - £9.20 an hour
- Driver with access to a vehicle is a requirement for the role.
- As a care at home support worker you may be expected to help with people’s personal care, support…
£9 an hour
- As a Care Worker with Allied you will be playing a fundamental part in improving vulnerable people’s lives.
- £9.00 per hour +Paid Travel Time and Mileage.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.