jobs in Pacific Quay
You refined by:
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
£8.25 an hour
- To view a copy and to help you understand how we collect, use and process your personal data please visit https://uk.gigroup.com/privacy.
£20,130 - £21,236 a year
- The Hunter Centre for Entrepreneurship, located in Strathclyde Business School, is seeking to appoint a Department & Programmes Assistant on a 12 month fixed…
£21,167 a year
- A current full driving licence to drive Category B vehicles.
- The Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) helps everyone stay safe on Britain's roads.
- Liaise with Internal and External Customers by telephone and email, ensuring a high level of customer care and support at all times.
- This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places.
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE LATE NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORKING.
£32,817 - £40,322 a year
- Informal enquiries about the post can be directed to Sandra Wright, Head of Careers and Employability, email@example.com.
- We are entrusted to support all lines of business across all asset classes, including front/back office, sales, traders, analysts and technology operate teams…
£8.40 an hour
- Ensure good relationships with internal and external customers and contractors.
- With full training provided this role would suit school leavers, retired persons…
£20,130 - £22,417 a year
- Around 7,500 staff and students have access to our Finance systems to initiate, review and approve financial transactions and budgetary reports.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.