jobs in Pacific Quay
You refined by:
- Clean, current UK driving licence is desirable.
- Counterbalance forklift licence is essential.
- As a Warehouse Operative you will be responsible for the receipt,…
- You will provide a full sales service to our customers at the trade counter and on the phone.
- One minute you will be unloading supplier deliveries, the next…
£8.76 an hour
- To drive sales, you’ll give regular feedback on performance to your team and deliver training and coaching on sales behaviours, product knowledge and much more.
£25,367 - £28,341 a year
- A self-starter with the ability to travel to carry out home and outreach visits, work independently and work as part of a team.
£18,000 a year
- Whether they’re calling customers to tell them about exciting new products and services, or taking calls from customers who want to upgrade or change their…
- Providing customers and the local business community with frequent and useful business information, advice and updates.
- Along with this, you’ll need:
£21,000 - £22,000 a year
- Working in a team of 80+, the role consists of Reception, meet & greet, administration tasks, room bookings and liaising with Office Managers and contractors.
£28,250 a year
- The entry requirements of this scheme are 2:1, or 2:2 with a post graduate qualification.
- You will have developed some outstanding relationship and time…
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
£18,414 - £20,460 a year
- Helps Britain and Northern Ireland prosper and ensures customers receive fair outcomes, are dealt with efficiently and referred to the correct person or channel…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.