jobs in Pacific Quay
You refined by:
£28,331 - £31,866 a year
- The particular focus will be on the coordination, development and delivery of schools outreach activities; supporting young people and those entering HE through…
£16,862 - £19,092 a year
- Successful applicants will be subject to a PVG Disclosure Check and must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Experience of manual handling is also essential.
£29,738 a year
- If you would prefer to discuss this with us or require additional support, please contact us by email at Recruitment@equalityhumanrights.com or by telephone on…
- Be the first point of contact for our customers to help them achieve their.
- Customers. Everything else we will teach you!
- £17,436 starting salary (Pro Rata).
£23,067 - £25,941 a year
- You will provide practical administrative support primarily for the Project Management Office within this Directorate, which is supporting the next phase of…
£17,682 - £19,612 a year
- You must have a valid RLSS or STA Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
- Additional duties will be to staff reception and when necessary support gym requirements.
- Warehouse Operatives 30 Hour Contract 4pm-10pm Shift - Own Transport Essential.
- To implement the Security Policy ensuring and maintaining a secure passage of…
- Using your initiative to engage customers in other areas of the store to consider how we can help them achieve their ambitions.
£17,500 - £18,000 a year
- Backshift (working Mon-Fri 10am-10pm and 2 Saturdays in 6 week rotation, no later than 5pm on Saturdays).
- Training will be Monday to Friday 09:00 - 17:00 for 3…
£20,130 - £22,417 a year
- Working under the guidance of existing members of staff, and based in the busy SBS Faculty Office, the post will involve course support for the School’s faculty…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.