jobs in Pacific Quay
You refined by:
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£23,067 - £25,941 a year
- Further details on this post are available by contacting Tara Short, Admissions Administration Team Lead at Tara.Short@gcu.ac.uk or on 0141 273 1578 or Gordon…
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- As a Sales Assistant, you will work as a part of an amazing team, love for fashion is essential!
- Supporting other store functions when needed.
£17,682 - £19,612 a year
- 1 x Head of Security, 1 x Security Operations Manager, 2 x Supervisors, 2 x Business Administrators, 5 x Senior Wardens, 45 x Shift Wardens, 5 x mail room staff…
£22,771 a year
- Our work means that you will need to understand and quickly absorb large amounts of complex information and explain it in ways that meet the needs of customers.
- Ideally with a qualification in biological sciences or related subject (e.g.
- You have good planning and organisational skills, along with excellent…
£26,252 a year
- Ideally hold (or be working towards) an NVQ level 1 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject.
- Checking inbound product against receipt documentation.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
- If you are interested in further developing your professional career, we can support you towards achieving both competency and knowledge based NVQ Level 3 (QCF)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.