jobs in Nursling
Regents Park Community College
£9 an hour
- Regents Park Community College are seeking a reliable, effective and conscientious individual to join our excellent site team.
- You will be responsible for:
Foxhills Infant School
- Is flexible and can respond to the needs of the school and children.
- Apply security procedures to the school; opening and unlocking the school daily.
- You are naturally customer obsessed; ability to work in a fast paced environment and remain close to the detail and working to resolve issues in a timely manner…
- We have an exciting Part Time / Full Time Sales Assistant opportunity in our busy insert store name> Hospital store, with a variety of shifts available working…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The post holder will work as part of the team based at the Royal Hampshire County Hospital or the satellite team at Basingstoke & North Hampshire Hospital,…
£20,600 a year
- We are looking for an Events Administration Officer to support a very busy department.
- This role will be administration focused and will provide support to the…
£22,000 - £27,000 a year
- The work they're producing is brilliant; incredibly creative and they are able to really bring technology to life.nnWhat they're looking for in this Junior…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Duties include waiting list entry and management, booking outpatient pre-assessment appointments, contacting patients regarding their admission and booking…
Now hiring at 8 Wimpson Lane,…
- We have a fantastic opportunity for a confident and enthusiastic Sales Assistant to join our Central Convenience store at (LOCATION).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.