jobs in Nursling
£7.83 an hour
- Retail " I maximise sales by delivering high retail standards and demonstrating passion and product knowledge.
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
- To support the store management team in driving sales and profit within the store through the delivery of exceptional customer service on the shop floor at all…
£17,195 - £27,991 a year
- Depending on experience and level of appointment as a Personal Licence Holder, a high level of organisation and personal responsibility is required.
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- Managing all the cash handling and administration tasks of the store.
- Your to do list, both in the office and on the sales floor includes:
£20,344 - £21,589 a year
- You should have a good operational knowledge of generic housing management as well as excellent communication skills including the ability to deal with…
£8.21 an hour
- You’ll ensure we can deliver seamless replenishment of all departments across the store so customers aren’t disappointed by poor product availability when they…
- The Delivery Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined internal customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.