jobs in Nursling
You refined by:
Ringwood BH24 (undo)
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£1,145 - £2,291 a month
- Hampshire Fire and Rescue Service is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
- Minimum of 35 hours per week.
£8.30 an hour
- Apply today and join a winning team!
McCarthy & Stone Retirement Lifestyles
- Receive and handle emails and telephone calls for the Construction department, relaying messages and ensuring prompt action is taken where appropriate.
- Health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension, employee assistance program, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other…
£18,426 - £19,407 a year
- Hampshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults.
- Manual handling of objects 15+kg.
£8.21 an hour
- Discounts off many high street retailers and mobile phone bills.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour
- As a Drivers Mate, you will assist the HGV Driver to load and unload the vehicle.
- For safety reasons, this Drivers Mate position is best suited to someone fit…
- Taking pride in making our customers smile.
- A thirst for Coffee knowledge.
- Willingness to get stuck in with our fun-loving culture.
South West Recruitment
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Duties also include building a strong rapport with the customers and co workers whilst updating all records as necessary, taking orders, taking payments and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.