jobs in Notting Hill
- You'll be the voice of our brand, delivering a unique shopping experience for each and every one of our fabulous customers.
- Then you are in the right place.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£42,887 a year
- On successful completion of your Signalling Apprenticeship you will have acquired a Level 2 Infrastructure Operations Apprenticeship.
£28,000 a year
- We want you to anticipate the ever-changing needs of our customers and work with us to do what we do even better.
- Perhaps, you’ll take us with you?
£8.35 an hour
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.Your…
£26,111 a year
- If you get a real buzz from helping people and are passionate about assisting customers, come help us demonstrate that "every journey matters", and ensure that…
£8.30 an hour
- Your responsibilities will vary from serving customers our ‘DLicious’ Menu, greeting our members when they arrive at the club with a friendly ‘Hello’ or…
£10.50 an hour
- Our cashiers are often the last point of contact for our customers so we rely on our cashiers to create a lasting impression & deliver exceptional customer…
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
Be the first to see new jobs in Notting Hill
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.