jobs in Notting Hill
- Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well…
£29,270 - £32,080 a year
- You will help ensure that students and academics are well supported, providing high quality, timely information and responding to queries in a professional but…
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Manage the festival info account responding to daily enquiries and working with each department to answer individual queries.
- Passionate about music and events.
£26,715 - £30,370 a year
- Are distributed in a timely manner.
- Manage transactions in HAIS and raise Purchase Orders as required.
- Manage and prioritise incoming email correspondence for…
- Reconciling expenses and department financial admin;
- Managing enquiries, emails and requests;
- Taking minutes for team meetings and key project meetings;
£26,208 a year
- Calculate required payments and rebates for cash on delivery customers and obtain payment.
- Deliver and collect oil on a daily round to designated customers.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
£23,536 a year
- Whether you’re acting as the team’s first point of contact for phone, email or postal queries, preparing presentations, uploading information onto Tate’s object…
- Materials include catalogues, brochures, wall artwork, marketing kits, branding and imagery, presentation decks, advertising, electronic promotions, DM, web and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.