jobs in Notting Hill
£26,862 a year
- The Sports Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery of Street League’s programmes, in which you will deliver a range of engagement activities to a group…
- As a member of our online operation, your role is to deliver great quality products to our online customers as if you were shopping for yourself.
£10.55 - £11.65 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
- Liaising with customers, external authorities and regulators, implement plans to prevent and manage criminal activity, including discouraging and preventing…
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while…
- Enhance the customer experience by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- An awareness of the Urban Outfitters brand and its…
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- You’ll be working all across the restaurant- explaining our choice of toppings, preparing a perfect patty, serving up our famously fresh fries, serving on the…
- Partners with store leadership to resolve customers concerns in a courteous and helpful manner.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm…
- One team working together to create amazing value for our customers.
- As a Sales Assistant you will:
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational…
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and…
Be the first to see new jobs in Notting Hill
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.