£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- You’ll be working all across the restaurant- explaining our choice of toppings, preparing a perfect patty, serving up our famously fresh fries, serving on the…
- Also ensuring that our customers have the best experience when shopping with us.
- Iceland is a point of difference in the food retail industry and has an…
£22,627 - £26,341 a year
- We are seeking an experienced marketing officer for a temporary period to provide project support for the Marketing Managers on major exhibitions and other…
- Now hiring at 132 Kilburn High Rd, London.
£23,000 - £28,000 a year
- From our teams, to our customers, at PizzaExpress we’re all about having Good Times.
- When you arrive at our restaurant, please let a member of our team know you…
£30,000 a year
- At the world’s leading museum of Art, Design & Performance you can combine your strong administrative background with your ability to carry out research and…
£36,935 - £39,178 a year
- With a practical background in digital technology, and hands-on experience of building digital experiences, the Creative Technology Fellow will prototype new…
- Sales background in B2B, prior experience in a similar role is key.
- Driving contractual agreements with the customer.
- Excellent social and networking skills.
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Manage the administration needs for the sales of licenses.
- Software license administrator required for a company based in Kingston.
- Prepare promotional and sales presentations.
- Social media, direct mail and web).
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g.
Be the first to see new jobs in Notting Hill
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.