jobs in Notting Hill
£19,356 a year
- Support Worker, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff,…
£10.55 an hour
- Sense is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment.
£8.86 an hour
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
£21,451 a year
- Old Tea Warehouse offer housing and support for homeless people aged 18 to 65 with complex needs including addiction, a history of offending, and with issues…
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
North West London
£8.79 - £10.33 an hour
- You will have an NVQ in Social Care at Level 2, in addition to coming to this role with the right attitude, behaviour and values to really make a difference in…
£8.30 an hour
- We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to support adults with learning disabilities within a supported living environment…
£17,515 a year
- You will be assisting individuals with personal care, medication, nutritional needs, domestic tasks and supporting individuals to go out and about and maintain…
£9.74 - £10.54 an hour
- Safeguarding children and adults is of utmost importance to Hertfordshire County Council.
- The ability to reflect on your own experiences and practice to build…
- We work with homeless people and vulnerable adults.
- Any qualification would be benefitial but is not a must.
- We are a small Housing Association and looking for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.