You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£21,944 a year
- Carry out support duties to enable customers to integrate into the community including e.g. accompanying the customer to attend benefit agency appointments and…
£16,731 a year
- To drive the Action on Hearing Loss vehicle as required (if in receipt of a full/clean driving licence).
- To support people to use community facilities, promote…
£25,833 - £26,772 a year
- At Thames Reach we are committed to helping homeless and vulnerable people to live in decent homes, build supportive relationships and lead fulfilling lives.
Supporting Young Futures (SYF)
£9.25 an hour
- Encourage the young person to engage and take part in positive activities within the community, building on relationships and developing social networks.
- All our posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure as well as a need for full employment history from time of leaving compulsory education and up to date…
£18,536 a year
- Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£9.82 an hour
- To be considered for this role you must hold a full driving license.
- All successful candidates will be subject to a full DBS check.
- Find out more about us here.
£11 - £14 an hour
- Role involves providing personal care, moving and handling and assisting them to access the community.
- These may include supporting clients in community outings…
£16,650 a year
- The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, share our Avenues values and be enthusiastic to get involved in a variety of activities in the home and out…
- To work in various locations, providing care to people within their own home.
- Assist with activities of daily living, domestic duties and personal care.
Be the first to see new jobs in Notting Hill
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.