jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
Sales Assistant (undo)
- As a Sales Assistant for OFFICE you will act as an OFFICE brand ambassador and you will be supporting the Store Management team to drive sales and maximise…
- Ensuring all feedback from customers is passed on in a constructive manner.
- Helping customers to process orders.
- Values and adhering to the Loaf Sales Policy.
- Meeting individual and team sales targets by maximizing sales at every opportunity.
- To be successful you'll need to be outgoing and warm, able to build a…
£8.35 an hour
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.Your…
- Answering telephone calls in a helpful, efficient and appropriate manner.
- Acknowledging customers as they enter the store.
- Our Sales Assistants play a key role in delivering excellent customer service, ensuring the store is fully stocked and driving sales.
- Ability to serve customers enthusiastically and thereby demonstrating excellent sales techniques and customer relations.
- WHO’S RIGHT FOR THE ROLE?
- One team working together to create amazing value for our customers.
- As a Sales Assistant you will:
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational…
- Offering our customers a unique level of service.
- As Sales Assistant, you will be a brand ambassador.
- Help our brand’s sales and reputation grow by.
- Now hiring at 243 Westbourne Grove, London.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.