jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
- Communicate well and demonstrate an efficient and friendly service to customers and clients at all times.
- Pass on customers comments immediately and take any…
- Responsibilities will include: booking appointments, creating bills, retail sales and cashing up.
- As a TONI&GUY Receptionist, you will play a key part in the…
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or…
£20,000 a year
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a helpful, polite and professional manner.
- Attend health and safety training as needed and maintain the…
£8.57 an hour
- As well as meeting and greeting visitors and residents and answering telephone calls, we'll also rely on you to provide vital administrative and secretarial…
£16,000 - £16,500 a year
- Answering incoming telephone calls and assisting with queries.
- A well established client of ours are looking for an receptionist for a temporary assignment to…
- Incredible telephone etiquette as you will be answering telephone calls and making reservations via Open Table.
- Ability to work within a small team.
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner.
- External support in partnership with the charity, Hospitality in Action - providing access to legal care, financial support & personal advice.
Daniel Alexander Recruitment
£24,000 a year
- Answer and re-direct telephone calls to the Company in a prompt and professional manner.
- Responsible for administer the credit control system and provide…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.