jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
Kitchen Porter (undo)
- You'll be working quickly to prep fresh food in a busy kitchen.
- You'll help to label and store deliveries correctly.
- We'll teach you the rest.
- Established in 2001 in London, Hakkasan now has 12 restaurants around the world located in the United States, Middle East, India, Asia and Europe, where both…
- Hourly rate plus tips, paid break, meal on shift, 50% friends and family discount, flexible shifts, access to learning & development and access to…
£8.21 an hour
- The team spirit is brilliant and there’s real pride in helping create something special for customers.
- Join us as a kitchen assistant, and you’ll be the person…
£10.55 an hour
- Being part of a team is essential to you and your outgoing personality and enthusiasm ensures that we continue to deliver our high standards of service to our…
£9 - £11 an hour
- Salary £9.00 to £11.00 plus Great Staff Discounts, Meals & L&D Training!
- Location Central / North London Location - Exmouth Market Grind.
- To maintain the kitchen to the high level of standards set by the company.
- To perform all tasks in line with the company Health & Safety procedures.
£8.30 - £9.00 an hour
- Access to our Apprenticeship Scheme, development programmes and Chef Academy.
- We are looking for an existing Kitchen Porter or an individual looking for their…
- We love seeing our team members fulfill their potential and always work together to achieve more with our learning & development offering, enhanced training and…
£8.50 - £9.25 an hour
- Fantastic pay rates and tips - Amazing staff parties - Free meals - Pension scheme - Team incentives & Rewards - 50% discount in all our restaurants - 28 days…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.