jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
North London (undo)
£37,000 a year
- Access to corporate discounts on a range of products and services (including holidays, home and garden products, leisure activities and more).
£10 an hour
- If you are a willing and enthusiastic person, who would enjoy assisting our passengers with their queries, whilst providing excellent communication to all…
- You’ll be joining a team focused on helping our customers and having fun while we do it, and will be rewarded with, amongst other great benefits a competitive…
£9.50 an hour
- The role is essential to ensuring our customers receive the correct deliveries at the correct time and uphold our promise of delivering exactly.
- This includes taking up your references, as well as checking your ID, driving licence (if appropriate) and your right to work in the UK.
£28,604 - £31,920 a year
- Building and maintaining relationships with key local customers and communications colleagues.
- Creating innovative social media content and contributing to the…
- Our guests will see you in reception, they’ll also see you in the restaurant and bar and overall, you’ll be on hand making sure every service our guests use…
- A full driving licence with the right to drive in the UK.
- No more than 6 points on your licence.
- An excellent driver - you must drive regularly in varied…
- The roles requires someone who is passionate about customer service, enjoys working with great products that excite our customers, is commercially aware.
£65,000 - £70,000 a year
- Develop our customer journey and how this will impact and influence CRM, Digital and social media campaigns.
- We are looking for a driven Marketing professional…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.