jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
High Wycombe (undo)
£31,696 a year
- In particular they will have good interpersonal skills, and be able to quickly form collaborative teams and partnerships with MOD colleagues to produce timely,…
- We want our customers to step in and feel M&S.
- You’ll be the driving force behind the service and selling revolution in our stores.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a sales driven, social, open and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
£23,742 - £32,018 a year
- The School Administrator works closely with the Head Teacher on the day-to-day management of the school and with the Academy Bursar and School Receptionist.
Buckinghamshire College Group
£23,022 - £30,938 a year
- Adopting creative and innovative approaches to teaching that support access to learning for all.
- 1.2 Plan and deliver high quality teaching in the subject areas…
£20,500 a year
- Opening accounts for our customers and providing loan and credit card facilities.
- Our store colleagues focus on the customer all the time, every time because…
- You'll be the voice of our brand, delivering a unique shopping experience for each and every one of our fabulous customers.
- Then you are in the right place.
- As a Sales Assistant, (or Sports Advisor as we call it) your role is to ensure all customers leave our stores ‘satisfied or satisfied’.
£22,354 a year
- You will require a good telephone manner and the ability to be a good communicator with both internal and external customers as you will be liaising with the…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
Be the first to see new jobs in Notting Hill
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.