jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
£28,000 - £35,000 a year
- My client is a West End of London based American Hedge Fund, they have amazing offices in the heart of the West End and offer the opportunity to be part of a…
£9 - £12 an hour
- Answering the phone and using the switchboard.
- An immediately available candidate with receptionist experience.
- A Healthcare organisation in Central London.
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- A prestigious and highly regarded Independent School set in lovely grounds in West London.
- The School has a rich history and has consistently ranked highly for…
£35,000 - £40,000 a year
- The ideal Bookkeeper will have experience working in a busy Finance Department.
- Based in Central London this International Charity provides health care, shelter…
£27,000 - £30,000 a year
- The successful candidate will have worked in a corporate environment on Reception before and wish to remain in this environment at a senior level.
£25,000 - £26,000 a year
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints.
- Administration associated with this role.
- Using their Italian language to deal with the market and provide…
£12 - £14 an hour
- My client is a global logistics company which is rapidly expanding and has a dynamic progressive finance team.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- You will also work on the switchboard too and will be transferring calls in a highly professional manner.
- You will meet and greet in a professional manner and…
£33,000 - £35,000 a year
- Handle all incoming telephone calls and monitor a busy inbox.
- With global offices the busy switchboard is operated by the senior receptionist based at this…
£12 - £15 an hour
- International Retail company looking for experienced Office Assistant, who demonstrates ability to adapt to a fast fun environment.
Be the first to see new jobs in Notting Hill
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.