jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
Page Personnel (undo)
£11 - £16 an hour
- Meet and greet all customers and staff with a friendly manner and ensure sign-in procedures are followed in every case.
- Process all orders for stationery.
£29,000 - £30,000 a year
- The ability to handle competing priorities and to work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment is also critical, so the successful candidate will…
£17,000 a year
- Answering and directing phone calls.
- Provide assistance with day to day project administration.
- Please note there is no parking on site but the office is very…
£14 - £15 an hour
- This will include but is not limited to; making outbound calls and letters to customers, whilst providing good customer service.
£22,000 - £23,000 a year
- Able to work in a busy environment.
- Manage Purchase Order process and ensure all incoming PO's are entered on to the WIP.
- Raise Sales Orders and create PO's.
£26,000 - £30,000 a year
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance requirements in line with relevant policies.
- Perform regular audits on materials, SOP's and colleague…
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- Our client is offering you a fantastic opportunity to work within a fast-paced and dynamic finance team.
- They are offering a supportive environment alongside a…
£10 - £12 an hour
- Speak with customers on the phone, dealing with high volume of both incoming and outgoing calls.
- This role will require you to be the first point of contact for…
- Processing a large volume of invoices.
- Be able to participate as a key member of a team.
- My client are involved in the manufacturing of technology.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Recording cash receipts and handling bank deposits.
- My client are a market leading tobacco products handler.
- Have a focused background in finance with no career…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.