jobs in Notting Hill
£50,000 - £75,000 a year
- Tier 1 entrepreneur visa, Sponsor licence tier 2 applications, Tier 2 compliance, Advising businesses from SME to FTSE 250, Acting for Tier 1 "high-value…
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- You will perform basic administration duties such as scanning and uploading documents, but also be the first point of telephone contact for all potential…
£65,000 - £80,000 a year
- Tier 1 entrepreneur visa, Sponsor licence tier 2 applications, Tier 2 compliance, advising businesses from SME to FTSE 250, Acting for Tier 1 "high-value…
£18,000 - £24,000 a year
- This would be an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong experience in a general accounting role, with excellent attention to detail and a client…
£70,000 - £90,000 a year
- You will trade under a trusted name that has deep roots in the local community.
- Day-to-day employment queries, such as disciplinary and grievance matters,…
£80,000 - £100,000 a year
- The team prides itself in action on behalf of some of the UK's largest banking corporations and finance houses, as well as for borrowers in substantial lending…
£60,000 - £75,000 a year
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a modern firm with a fresh outlook who will encourage you to develop your own regional reputation and client base.
£75,000 - £100,000 a year
- Sales and purchases of commercial premises, commercial leases, landlord and tenant and development work.
- Clients include mid-tier businesses (quoted and owner…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- This role would be perfect for a Conveyancing Paralegal with 6 months' experience looking for client contact and who are currently in an administration heavy…
£45,000 - £58,000 a year
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Risk and Compliance Lawyer to join a growing, although already experienced team based in Guildford, Surrey.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.