jobs in Notting Hill
£130,000 - £180,000 a year
- You will not have timed targets as a Partner at this firm and will be fully autonomous.
- London is seen as the project for next 5 years.
£18,000 - £24,000 a year
- This would be an excellent opportunity for an individual with strong experience in a general accounting role, with excellent attention to detail and a client…
£120,000 - £160,000 a year
- This specialist, Real Estate firm, has grown by 50% over the last two years; they deal with a quality of work normally only associated with Top City practices.
£110,000 - £130,000 a year
- You will be a Banking and Finance Lawyer with at least 6 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE and I would encourage even the most…
£75,000 - £95,000 a year
- Must have experience in Providing UK tax advice for both domestic and international businesses and individuals as well as cross border investments and…
£90,000 - £128,000 a year
- You will work within one of the leading banking litigation groups in London, who deal with large finances disputes across private equity, hedge funds, asset…
£65,000 - £80,000 a year
- You will be an Immigration Partner with at least 8 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding the amount of PQE).
- Strong communication skills are essential.
£60,000 - £75,000 a year
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a modern firm with a fresh outlook who will encourage you to develop your own regional reputation and client base.
£125,000 - £180,000 a year
- The department is very busy and currently thriving, they would be able to pass over the highest quality work from day one.
£140,000 - £200,000 a year
- The firm IS seeking to recruit a Digital TMT Partner into their City of London office.
- This role comes with excellent prospects for career progression.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.