jobs in Notting Hill
You refined by:
JMC Legal Recruitment (undo)
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Attending the Police Station and providing them advice and assistance, providing administrative support in the Crime Diary Room, inputting new police station…
£80,000 - £100,000 a year
- This would suite someone looking for flexibility with their working, potentially 3 days a week.
- This role would suit someone wanting to work 3 days per week …
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- This will include opening and closing files, arranging travel/meetings/conferences, diary management, maintaining client details on the database and general…
£95,000 - £150,000 a year
- You will be 3 years PQE, experience in Employment matters.
- You will work on domestic and international matters with the biggest and best known global brands…
£150,000 - £200,000 a year
- They are largely becoming one of the heaviest hitting practices in the city.
- This firm currently has a number of offices, notably in Manchester and London and…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- You will be dealing with general HR administrative duties including filing, e-filing, training course bookings, taking references through Experian, generating…
£150,000 - £250,000 a year
- You will work as part of a growing team dealing with both contentious and non-contentious work.
- Although the Employment department is still relatively small…
£115,000 - £140,000 a year
- A competitive package is on offer, along with realistic career progression, working for a fantastic firm in the heart of the City.
£65,000 - £80,000 a year
- You will be at the forefront of the legal team, dealing with matters coming through directly from the sales team and the board of Directors.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- This firm have an ethos of giving staff a home for life in terms of career development and progression.
- You will deal with in initial telephone-based enquiries…
Be the first to see new jobs in Notting Hill
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.